When it comes to IT solution providers, there are a lot of choices. But when it comes to providers with innovative and differentiating end-to-end service offerings, there’s really only one: Zones – First Choice for IT. TM
As a Microsoft 365 Technical Support Specialist, you will provide a world-class customer service experience to Office 365 customers. You will be first point of customer engagement, providing thoughtful day-to-day comprehensive technical support to administrators from initial challenge through resolution. This will include talking the customer through account set up, to troubleshooting and resolving all technical issues. You and your teammates will redefine “customer satisfaction” to mean that the customer is “blown away” as you resolve the issue on the first call. In this role, you will provide your insight and execution to drive the optimal customer experience by phone call, email and remote assistance.
This is a remote position – we prefer this person to be based in Texas Dallas or surrounding areas. The capability to occasionally meet or work onsite may be requested.
The Technical Support Specialist is primarily responsible for:
- Provide a world-class customer experience, engage and empathize with customers to support and resolve technical issues through completion
- Support installation, configuration, and support of Microsoft Office 365 on various platforms
- Accurately document all work performed through ticketing system including details and outcomes
- Ensure accurate and timely resolution of all assigned issues; escalate product bugs or unresolvable cases if necessary; notice trends and report reoccurring problems
- Update Office 365 licenses, subscriptions and user management; increase engagement with Office 365
Education & Skill Requirements:
- Degree in Technology Field or equivalent years of experience
- Combination of 1 to 3 years in a help desk, service desk and other IT related positions
- Demonstrated professionalism in resolving customer issues
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills including identification of issues, obstacles and opportunities and development and implementation of effective solutions
- Demonstrated ability to think on your feet and take a methodical approach to troubleshooting.
- Commitment to meet and exceed individual and team KPIs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Understanding of Office 365 Suite and environment
Technical skills preferred:
- Understanding of cloud technologies and migrating on-prem to the cloud
- Understanding of Exchange Server 2007/2010/2013, Exchange Administration skills, Active Directory, DNSP, O365 administration and set up, MX Records, Setting up Outlook or the ability to learn.
- Experience identifying host providers
- Knowledge of O365 Technical Architecture or the ability to learn
- Willingness to learn and understand Office 365 capabilities, plans, service descriptions and features
- Knowledge with legacy Microsoft Office Suites (Outlook, Word, Excel, OneNote, PowerPoint, Visio, OneDrive for Business, etc.)
- Experience with Microsoft Windows operating system environment
- Concepts of Networking Fundamentals