Yum Yum Morale LLC. works with organizations to promote and foster diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace.
We are seeking a WordPress Web Developer
We are looking for a WordPress Web Developer who will be responsible for developing and/or designing websites for our company. You may have to work alone or alongside other team members creating, maintaining, and updating our sites.
In order for you to succeed in this role, you will need to be proficient in WordPress.
Web Developer Responsibilities:
- Website designing, building, or maintaining.
- Conferring with teams to resolve conflicts, prioritize needs, develop content criteria, or choose solutions.
- Directing or performing Website updates.
- Uploading and Designing Website content, and directing team members who produce content.
- Determining user needs by analyzing technical requirements.
Web Developer Requirements:
- Solid knowledge and experience in WordPress, Jango, or Yoast SEO (preferably all)
- Dedicated team player.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Solid ability in both written and verbal communication.
- Able to develop ideas and processes and clearly express them.
- High degree of independent judgment.
- Able to solve complex problems.
Supervision, Communication & Feedback
This position reports directly to the owner of the company with assistance and guidance provided by herself and other professionals and colleagues that are skilled in the expected tasks. Evaluations and feedback are consistently offered along with weekly and or monthly meetings that allow us to collaborate and engage as a team. Yum Yum Morale will gladly offer mid check points and documentation required by the partnering institution.
“This position can qualify for school credit per approval from the respective institution.” “Interns may also receive program or course credit for this experience if approved by their educational institution.” “This internship is unpaid, but eligible for academic or course credit if approved by your educational institution.”
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Terms & Work Schedules are Flexible & Fully Remote
Yum Yum Morale LLC is a diversity and inclusion consultancy with expertise in unconscious biases, cultural intelligence and diversity hire retention. We pride ourselves in our ability to empower diverse talent while appeasing to those that don’t identify with marginalized affinity groups. We boost morale and encourage authentic harmony and collaboration within the workplace.