Yum Yum Morale LLC. works with organizations to promote and foster diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace.
We are seeking General Writers & Researchers
This is a part-time virtual intern position assisting with the writing and production of SEO rich blogs for our website as well as captions for our social media platforms. Your main responsibilities will include researching ideas and facts pertinent to the content, writing blog posts and articles, and formulating attention-grabbing strategies to help spread awareness about Yum Yum Morale. If you have a passion for writing and have a talent for coming up with creative ideas, we want to hear from you!
Location: Our internships are virtual. Work from home or anywhere else— perfect for students. We offer internships year-round, with flexible hours.
Time Commitment: Approximately 20 hours a week min (negotiable)
• Assist in launching blogs with a fast working team that has deadlines to meet.
• Create blog posts and articles that are unique and suitable for the company’s success.
• Conduct internet research to find timely articles and websites that will compete with other top notch companies.
- Draft compelling captions for our social media platforms
• Previous blogging and editing experience is desired as this will enhance your skills while being an intern; however experience is not necessary.
• Organized, detail-oriented, and driven
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Advantage in business writing experience is beneficial
• Experience with WordPress is a PLUS
• Able to multi-task and work in a timely manner as a blogger must be able to adapt to changes in projects.
• Punctual and Reliable. Must be able to attend Skype meetings occasionally (we will work with your schedule)
English as First Language or Fluent in English
Have an interest in Workplace Inclusion
Excellent Communication Skills both written and verbal
Adheres to Timelines
Great with Research
Witty & Engaging Writing Style
Can manage work remotely
We are ALSO seeking a Workshop/Curriculum Researcher & Builder
We are looking for a Workshop Researcher & Builder who will be responsible for developing and/or designing workshops and curriculum for our company. You will collaborate virtually with our small team to research topics surrounding Diversity, Equity & Inclusion in the workplace. In addition to research you will work to create strategies and curriculum to package into powerpoint presentations that will be used to train inclusive leaders.
In order for you to succeed in this role, you will need to be a self-starter who is truly motivated to learn and teach about diversity, equity & inclusion.
Workshop & Curriculum Developer Responsibilities:
- Workshop Curriculum Research.
- Workshop curriculum design.
- Workshop curriculum planning.
- Working with graphic designers to create marketing graphics.
- Conferring with founder and social media team to strategically plan social media marketing strategies.
- Directing or performing workshop updates.
- Potentially facilitating workshops (Paid Gig)
Workshop Researcher & Builder Requirements:
- Solid knowledge and experience in Powerpoint
- Dedicated team player.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced virtual/remote environment.
- Solid ability in both written and verbal communication.
- Able to develop ideas and processes and clearly express them.
- High degree of independent judgment.
- Able to solve complex problems.
We are ALSO seeking a Ghost Writer (Race Relations)
Our Founder is the Author of Confessions From Your Token Black Colleague. In the interest of promoting her, the book and this important message we are looking to clone her voice through blog posts, social posts, op eds, speeches and more.
Do you have a passion for race relations (the struggles of a black woman in corporate America in particular?)
Are you able to interview the author and capture and duplicate the essence of her personality, voice, tone and desired message?
Then this role might be just right for you!
What you will do:
• Write and prepare author for live speech delivery
• Write blog posts in the author’s voice
• Write Social media captions that capture the essence of the brand and the author’s message
• Know her audience and what it is that they want and need to hear.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- • Demonstrate a grace-under-fire personality that does not require constant direction.
- • Possess a positive, can-do attitude that looks for solutions to problems and is always willing to pitch in where needed.
- • Excellent communication, writing and organizational skills
- • Detail oriented and the ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- • Strong customer service skills as well as presenting a professional presence
- • Passion for social media and social justice
- A true wordsmith
What you will learn:
• How to be a speechwriter for a CEO
• What works to engage business professionals via written content and social media
• How to study, capture and translate the role of “voice” in corporate communications
Supervision, Communication & Feedback
This position reports directly to the owner of the company with assistance and guidance provided by herself and other professionals and colleagues that are skilled in the expected tasks. Evaluations and feedback are consistently offered along with weekly and or monthly meetings that allow us to collaborate and engage as a team. Yum Yum Morale will gladly offer mid check points and documentation required by the partnering institution.
“This position can qualify for school credit per approval from the respective institution.” “Interns may also receive program or course credit for this experience if approved by their educational institution.” “This internship is unpaid, but eligible for academic or course credit if approved by your educational institution.”
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Terms & Work Schedules are Flexible & Fully Remote
Yum Yum Morale LLC is a diversity and inclusion consultancy with expertise in unconscious biases, cultural intelligence and diversity hire retention. We pride ourselves in our ability to empower diverse talent while appeasing to those that don’t identify with marginalized affinity groups. We boost morale and encourage authentic harmony and collaboration within the workplace.