Yum Yum Morale LLC. works with organizations to promote and foster diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace.
We are looking for a few outgoing students and or recent grads to join our Marketing Team as an On Air & Audio Talent Intern. We have a wide range of tasks and roles that you may be involved in when working in this department, some of them are:
- Draft and or Create scripts for both audio and or video team training
- Assists with narrating or acting as a virtual ambassador for virtual YYM DEI courses
- Create audio and or video presentations to go out on our social feeds
- Work closely with the CEO and Human Resource team to create audio and or video announcements for our virtual office space
- Work closely with CEO and Marketing lead to understand the direction and message that they would like for you to deliver
- Video and or audio editing is a plus!
- Must have a video camera and or audio editing software to record work (Can be cell phone and or free software)
- Have a passion for voice overs and have strong camera presence
- Must be outspoken, have a love for DEI and social justice
- Enjoys working on a variety of different things at any moment
- Must be a self starter with a positive attitude
- Strong communication ability (oral and written)
- Excellent organizational skills
- Have the ability to work well under pressure
- Must have creativity and problem-solving aptitude
Some of the things that you will learn are:
- The components of a startup business and what it takes for it to thrive.
- Have an inside look at creating social media content, content for training, and creating audio courses.
- How to work proficiently in a fast paced remote environment.
- How to work in a team to produce audiovisuals that aid in the growth and development of a start-up business
- Content creation and marketing strategies
Supervision, Communication & Feedback
This position reports directly to the owner of the company with assistance and guidance provided by herself and other professionals and colleagues that are skilled in the expected tasks. Evaluations and feedback are consistently offered along with weekly and or monthly meetings that allow us to collaborate and engage as a team. Yum Yum Morale will gladly offer mid check points and documentation required by the partnering institution.
“This position can qualify for school credit per approval from the respective institution.” “Interns may also receive program or course credit for this experience if approved by their educational institution.” “This internship is unpaid, but eligible for academic or course credit if approved by your educational institution.”
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Terms & Work Schedules are Flexible & Fully Remote
Yum Yum Morale LLC is a diversity and inclusion consultancy with expertise in unconscious biases, cultural intelligence and diversity hire retention. We pride ourselves in our ability to empower diverse talent while appeasing to those that don’t identify with marginalized affinity groups. We boost morale and encourage authentic harmony and collaboration within the workplace.