Attractive remuneration plus substantial annual bonus for good performance
YH2 Capital Management is an investment company of which the capital is 100 percent contributed and owned by its founders. The Company employs a global and multidisciplinary approach for identifying disruptive trends for the next decade and picking the best-in-class businesses that can emerge as the dominant companies of the future.
As a result of the owner’s approach and the conviction devoted to each investment, the Company maintains a concentrated portfolio. From 2010 till now, the team has achieved a compound annual return of about 30 percent, far outperforming S&P 500.
There will be heavy on-the-job training on financial knowledge. Successful applicants will work directly with the co-CEOs who have decades of outstanding investment records. We offer a highly attractive remuneration package and training to the right candidates. Please refer to https://www.yh2capital.com/ for more information.
The ideal candidate is responsible to provide qualitative and quantitative analyses on financial and economic data, and perform due diligence in potential investment opportunities
- Responsible for conducting research on potential investment opportunities
- Detailed analysis of relevant financial, economic, companies and industries data
- In-depth analysis of industry dynamics and competitive landscape of specific industries
- Forensic analysis of specific companies, their strategies, history, and development
- Fresh graduates, postgraduates, or anyone with relevant work experience is welcomed
- Ability to think independently and critically
- Skills to combine the intellectual and common-sense approaches to decipher investment opportunities
- Highly resourceful and are not afraid to think out of the box
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills
- Able to work independently with little supervision
- Can be wherever you will be based; not required to be in Singapore. Remote working arrangement is available.