To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Yext is the leading Digital Knowledge Management (DKM) platform. Our mission is to give companies control over their brand experiences across the digital universe of maps, apps, search engines, voice assistants, and other intelligent services that drive consumer discovery, decision, and action. Today, thousands of businesses including brands like Taco Bell, Rite Aid, and Steward Health Care use the Yext Knowledge Engine™ to manage their digital knowledge in order to boost brand engagement, drive foot traffic, and increase sales.
Please note: Your application must include a link to your website/online portfolio.
Our Consulting Group works with Yext’s largest clients to deliver highly-customized and integrated Websites. Our work is leaps and bounds beyond our competitors and is seen by millions of people across the globe. The team includes Project Management, UI/UX, and Software Engineering experts that work together to deliver end-to-end solutions. We value things like: curiosity, failing forward, productivity hacks, excellent communication, a sense of humor, and confidence without ego.
We’re Growing! Yext is continuing to build our creative team and we are hiring 2022 summer interns! You will learn how to design elegant solutions to complex problems along with our Design Director, fellow UI Designers, Project Managers and the Software Engineering Team. You’ll gain experience working alongside our world-class visual design team to make responsive Web layouts for coveted Fortune 500 consumer brands, assisting with building our catalogue of UI design patterns, and helping improve our team’s craft.
What You’ll Do
- Assist with producing high-quality digital designs—from concept to execution, including those for responsive devices at a variety of resolutions
- Create and iterate on assets that reflect a client’s brand, enforce a language, and help accomplish both business and user goals in our product
- Push creativity, constructively challenge established thinking, and discover new ways of approaching (and solving) a problem
- Innovatively adapt our in-house atomic design system to match client branding
- Hone precision and practical design skills
- Partner with Software Engineers to implement your designs just as you had envisioned
What You Have
- Pursuing BA/BS degree in Design (e.g., interaction, graphic, visual communications, product, industrial), HCI, or a related field or equivalent practical experience with a graduation date between December 2022 and August 2023.
- Proficiency in tools like Figma, Sketch, Abstract, Zeplin, Github, InvisionApp, and Adobe Creative Suite
- A jaw-dropping online portfolio, free of typos
- Familiarity with popular device screen sizes and responsive 12-column grid principles
- Experience designing for variable data (CMS-driven layouts)
- Ability to create style guides to be used cross-functionally
- Interaction design sensibility