APPLY THROUGH EXTERNAL LINK.
No one wants to be a square peg in a round hole. What if you helped people find their perfect square holes—and the impact reached into eternity?
As a Staff Development Specialist, you will enable people to better utilize their gifts, impacting eternity through Bible translation!
Today, over 2,100 people groups, 114 million people, still don’t have the Bible translated into their languages! Wycliffe USA believes the Word of God can transform lives when people hear it in their own language, and we urgently need you to join the team!
Job Location: Orlando, FL
Want to work in a different location? Wycliffe USA has many open positions located in Africa, Asia, Europe, Americas, and the Pacific! However, all overseas assignments require you to be legally authorized to work in the United States as per U.S. employment laws.
In becoming a member of a faith-based organization, you will receive extensive training and resources in partnership development so that gifts given to the preference of your ministry account are provided for your salary, benefits, and ministry related expenses.
What Might You Do?
Every day is different! One day you might analyze needs for staff development, and develop and conduct future trainings and materials. On another, you could coordinate facilitators and schedules, and set up technology for a workshop.
This job might be for you if…
- You demonstrate the desire and ability to support corporate Biblical and religious goals and participate in regular work-related spiritual activities without reservation (Spiritual Bona Fide Occupational Qualification)
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in management or related field plus three years of experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- You enjoy technology (including video conferencing software, desktop publishing etc.), are proficient in MS Office, and love learning about new trends!
- You are familiar with adult learning principles and enjoy fostering staff development!
- You are a team player and delight to serve others.
- You are an excellent communicator, both written and verbal.
- You are organized, efficient, and careful with confidential situations.
It’s a bonus if…
- You have successful leadership experience and/or training management/delivery experience.
- You have thrived cross-culturally.
If you have questions about this job, contact email@example.com.
REF ID R1585 Sarah