INTERNATIONAL OPPORTUNITY: School Librarian
Benjamin Franklin once said, “Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.”
As a supported* School Librarian, help your students find the right answers to equip them for the next steps of their journey!
Today, over 2000 people groups, 170 million people, still don’t have the Bible translated into their languages! Wycliffe USA believes the Word of God can transform lives when people hear it in their own language or form, and we urgently need you to join the team!
Job Location: Yaounde, Cameroon
Want to work in a different location? Wycliffe USA has many open positions located in Africa, Asia, Europe, Americas, and the Pacific! Even though this job is located overseas, you must be legally authorized to work in the United States as per U.S. employment laws.
Every day is different! One day you might work with school administration or teachers to determine educational resource needs. Another day you would oversee the ordering, organizing and maintaining of the library. Later you could assist in extracurricular student activities or teach a related academic school subject.
This job might be for you if…
- You demonstrate the desire and ability to support corporate Biblical and religious goals and participate in regular work-related spiritual activities without reservation (Spiritual Bona Fide Occupational Qualification)
- You have earned a valid teaching/librarian credential or its equivalent.
- You’ve thrived for at least one year as a librarian.
- You are flexible, organized and relate well to other people.
- You love serving children!
- You are eager to support multiple nationalities and cultures through the library.
*ABOUT SUPPORTED POSITIONS
Supported staff (missionaries) with Wycliffe Bible Translators USA are members of a faith-based organization. If you become a member, you will receive extensive training and helpful tools to raise a team of prayer and financial partners in ministry; the gifts given to the preference of your ministry account provide for your salary, benefits and ministry-related expenses.
If you have questions about this job, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or visit https://www.wycliffe.org/serve/explore-serving