INTERNATIONAL OPPORTUNITY: Publications Manager
Printing has had an eternal impact, ever since Gutenberg used the first movable type to print the Bible in 1454. You can use your skills to make the same difference!
As a Publications Manager, you will enable translated resources, from literacy books to printed Scriptures, to actually get in the hands of the people who need them!
Today, over 2000 people groups, 150 million people, still don’t have the Bible translated into their languages! Wycliffe USA believes the Word of God can transform lives when people hear it in their own language or form, and we urgently need you to join the team!
Job Location: Peru
Want to work in a different location? Wycliffe USA has many open positions located in Africa, Asia, Europe, Americas, and the Pacific! Even though this job is located overseas, you must be legally authorized to work in the United States as per U.S. employment laws.
Every day is different! One day you might keep track of publishing agreements and create new ones. Later you could handle funding requests, report on publication progress, and oversee distribution of published material. Another day you would serve as the liaison between communities, churches, and organizations regarding publication needs.
This job might be for you if…
- You demonstrate the desire and ability to support corporate Biblical and religious goals and participate in regular work-related spiritual activities without reservation (Spiritual Bona Fide Occupational Qualification)
- You are highly organized, detail-oriented, and love keeping track of processes.
- The thought of coordinating the entire printing and publishing process, from the initial document to printing, importation and distribution, thrills you.
- You enjoy cross-cultural interactions.
- You are learning Spanish or are willing to do so.
In becoming a member of a faith-based organization, you will receive extensive training and resources in partnership development so that gifts given to the preference of your ministry account are provided for your salary, benefits, and ministry related expenses.
If you have questions about this job, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
REF ID R2446 Sarah