INTERNATIONAL OPPORTUNITY: Finance Coordinator (ECG Finance Mentor)
They say money doesn’t grow on trees, but what if you could use your financial management skills in cultivating a situation to help impact eternity?”
In the Democratic Republic of the Congo, the church has been asking for more translation projects, but we’ve had to turn them down because we do not have an experienced person capable of managing the financial details and mentoring the accounting staff! As a Finance Coordinator, you will enable more people to encounter the Gospel in the language and form they understand best.
Today, over 2000 people groups, 150 million people, still don’t have the Bible translated into their languages! Wycliffe USA believes the Word of God can transform lives when people hear it in their own language or form, and we urgently need you to join the team!
Job Location: Bunia, Democratic Republic of Congo
Every day is different! One day you might set the budget, advise executive management, train staff, and work with an auditor. Later you could prepare reports, revise work methods, and creatively problem-solve.
This job might be for you if…
- You demonstrate the desire and ability to support corporate Biblical and religious goals and participate in regular work-related spiritual activities without reservation (Spiritual Bona Fide Occupational Qualification)
- You are detail-oriented, logical, strategic, and enjoy goal-setting.
- You are the go-to person for budgeting, accounting operations, auditing practices, and standard finance processes.
- You have earned a degree in Business Management, Finance, Economics, Accounting or Public Administration.
- You are willing to learn French.
- You have thrived in business for at least 4 years.
- You are proficient in automated financial management system.
- You have management experience and enjoy leading and training a diverse team.
- You are comfortable with the joys and challenges of intercultural organizations, as well as ones with a significant staff base of technical or advanced degree personnel.
It’s a bonus if…
- You have earned your MBA
- You have professional certification
- You have some competency in French
In becoming a member of a faith-based organization, you will receive extensive training and resources in partnership development so that gifts given to the preference of your ministry account are provided for your salary, benefits, and ministry related expenses.
Even though this job is located overseas, you must be legally authorized to work in the United States as per U.S. employment laws.
If you have questions about this job, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
REF ID: 31054a Paul