INTERNATIONAL OPPORTUNITY: Child Care Resource Coordinator
Mother Teresa said, “The child is the beauty of God present in the world, that greatest gift to a family.” Join us in impacting the lives of children and their families!
As a Child Care Resource Coordinator, you would oversee the entire childcare operation for the global workers in Mexico. Many families would have to leave the work of Bible translation if childcare wasn’t available!
Today, over 2,000 people groups, 114 million people, still don’t have the Bible translated into their languages! Wycliffe USA believes the Word of God can transform lives when people hear it in their own language, and we urgently need you to join the team!
Job Location: Oaxaca City, Mexico
Want to work in a different location? Wycliffe USA has many open positions located in Africa, Asia, Europe, Americas, and the Pacific! Even though this job is located overseas, you must be legally authorized to work in the United States as per U.S. employment laws.
In becoming a member of a faith-based organization, you will receive extensive training and resources in partnership development so that gifts given to the preference of your ministry account are provided for your salary, benefits, and ministry related expenses.
What Might You Do?
Every day is different! One day you might train childcare workers and meet with parents. Later you could check the budget and create a safe, stimulating playspace.
This job might be for you if…
- You demonstrate the desire and ability to support corporate Biblical and religious goals and participate in regular work-related spiritual activities without reservation (Spiritual Bona Fide Occupational Qualification)
- You love caring for children!
- You speak Spanish or are willing to learn.
- You enjoy working with multicultural families.
- You desire to emulate Christ in every aspect of your life.
It’s a bonus if…
- You have previous multicultural experience.
If you have questions about this job, contact email@example.com.
Pos ID: 59452 REF ID: 32055 Sarah T.