Global Workforce Planning Consultant – Americas
They say if you fail to plan, you plan to fail.
As a Global Workforce Planning Consultant, you will increase the effectiveness of the global Bible translation movement through workforce planning.
Today, over 2000 people groups, 150 million people, still don’t have the Bible translated into their languages! Wycliffe USA believes the Word of God can transform lives when people hear it in their own language or form, and we urgently need you to join the team!
Job Location: Anywhere in the US
Every day is different! One day you might establish and maintain relationships with partners throughout North, South and Central America. Later you could contribute to strategic global planning, and collect and analyze information related to HR. Another day you would represent your team globally by developing relationships and identifying workforce planning opportunities.
This job might be for you if…
- You demonstrate the desire and ability to support corporate Biblical and religious goals and participate in regular work-related spiritual activities without reservation (Spiritual Bona Fide Occupational Qualification)
- You have strong interpersonal, relational, and cross-cultural skills.
- You love evaluating and synthesizing information from diverse sources.
- You’re flexible to attend occasional virtual meetings outside of regular work to connect with international partners.
- You’re willing to travel domestically and internationally for 1-3 weeks a few times a year.
- You’re an excellent communicator, both written and oral, and are comfortable with using computer programs such as MS Office and Google Suite.
- You understand organizational and change dynamics.
- You have a strong team ethos.
- You’ve earned a four-year college or university degree or have equivalent experience.
It’s a bonus if…
- You have cross-cultural field experience.
- You have 3-5 years of relevant HR experience.
- You have experience in either project management, business analysis, or training management.
- You’ve earned Strategic Workforce Planning certification from Human Capital Institute.
In becoming a member of a faith-based organization, you will receive extensive training and resources in partnership development so that gifts given to the preference of your ministry account are provided for your salary, benefits, and ministry related expenses.
If you have questions about this job, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
REF ID: R1832 Sarah