LI Title: Education Programs Facilitator
When was the last time your skills reached across the globe and had an eternal impact?
As a supported* education programs facilitator you would play a critical role in raising awareness for global Bible translation work.
Today, over 2000 people groups, 170 million people, still don’t have the Bible translated into their languages! Wycliffe USA believes the Word of God can transform lives when people hear it in their own language or form, and we urgently need you to join the team!
Job Location: Orlando, Florida
Want to work in a different location? Wycliffe USA has many open positions located in Africa, Asia, Europe, Americas, and the Pacific! Regardless of where you live, you must be legally authorized to work in the United States as per U.S. employment laws
Every day is different! One day you might greet guests and lead a tour. Later you could work with the team to develop engaging educational programs for visitors. Another day you would network with local churches or visit a nearby school to speak about Bible translation work.
This job might be for you if…
- You’re an outstanding communicator, both written and oral.
- You love serving children, youth and college students.
- You enjoy providing excellent customer service.
- You are flexible, self-motivated and organized.
- You’re independent but also work well on a team.
- You demonstrate the desire and ability to support corporate Biblical and religious goals and participate in regular work-related spiritual activities without reservation (Spiritual Bona Fide Occupational Qualification)
It’s a bonus if…
- You have previous experience teaching.
*ABOUT SUPPORTED POSITIONS
Supported staff (missionaries) with Wycliffe Bible Translators USA are members of a faith-based organization. If you become a member, you will receive extensive training and helpful tools to raise a team of prayer and financial partners in ministry; the gifts given to the preference of your ministry account provide for your salary, benefits and ministry-related expenses.
If you have questions about this job, contact email@example.com.