LI Title: Administrative Assistant
When was the last time your administrative skills reached across the globe and had an eternal impact?
As a supported* administrative assistant you would provide critical logistical support, enabling the team to discuss strategy and plans to further Bible translation.
Today, over 2000 people groups, 170 million people, still don’t have the Bible translated into their languages! Wycliffe USA believes the Word of God can transform lives when people hear it in their own language or form, and we urgently need you to join the team!
Job Location: Can be performed remotely
Want to work in a different location? Wycliffe USA has many open positions located in Africa, Asia, Europe, Americas, and the Pacific! Regardless of where you live, you must be legally authorized to work in the United States as per U.S. employment laws.
Every day is interesting! One day you might set up a workshop or book a conference site. Later you could make travel arrangements. Another day you would work with the team to organize records, develop a budget, or prepare a project report.
This job might be for you if…
- You have previous experience in an office environment.
- You enjoy working with a team and willingly accept input.
- You are organized, detailed and creative.
- You are looking to work part time.
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- You understand the joys and challenges of cross-cultural life.
- You demonstrate the desire and ability to support corporate Biblical and religious goals and participate in regular work-related spiritual activities without reservation (Spiritual Bona Fide Occupational Qualification)
It’s a bonus if…
- You have some experience with project management.
*ABOUT SUPPORTED POSITIONS
Supported staff (missionaries) with Wycliffe Bible Translators USA are members of a faith-based organization. If you become a member, you will receive extensive training and helpful tools to raise a team of prayer and financial partners in ministry; the gifts given to the preference of your ministry account provide for your salary, benefits and ministry-related expenses.
If you have questions about this job, contact email@example.com.