· Working under the supervision of the Social Workers. Duties include collaborating with other health care personnel in participant evaluation and treatment;
· Providing services to participants to help them resume their lives in their communities to the best of their abilities;
· Preparing participant histories, individual plans of care, and any other documents as necessary.
· Provide preventive care on substance abuse, mental health issues, etc. through information and educational community activities
· Participate in supervision, staff meetings, case presentations and in-service training.
· Vietnamese/ Chinese Speaking required
· English: professional proficient
Worldshine Adult Medical Day Care Center is currently seeking Social Worker Assistant. As an Adult Medical Day Care center, Worldshine provides medical and therapeutic services to medically compromised seniors that allow them to stay active in their homes and communities. We are looking for a Social Worker Assistant who share our commitment to improving our participants’ quality of lives.
If you are interested in this position, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org