SOCIAL MEDIA INTERN
Who We’re Looking For:
As an Summer Intern, you will be working closely with W4WF leaders to develop skills and competencies to be successful in your prospective industry. You will gain valuable experience in any of the following areas: operations, marketing, administration, guest services, problem solving, planning and implementation of innovative projects, and client relationship skills. This internship involves hands-on experiences which will provide opportunities for your personal success and development.
As a Social Media Intern, you will:
• Help with social media efforts including scheduling and maintaining our content calendar, content creation, branding, housekeeping, project management, and more.
• Contribute to and support PR output efforts with research, deadline tracking, and content writing
• Support reporting results and creatively approach new reporting standards
• Help grow our business through creative thinking and optimization of ongoing efforts
As a Social Media Intern, you will have:
• Passionate, driven, and ready to take on any challenge
• Social media fluent and tech savvy
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to think creatively and produce superb work under multiple deadlines
• Masterfully prioritize and manage time tasks
• An interest in gaining hands-on social media experience
Current full time undergraduate or graduate student in a like-minded program aligned to the area of this internship.
Disclaimer: Due to the amount of resumes received, you will only be contacted by a member of our staff if you are selected. If selected, you can expect to hear from us within 30 days of receiving your application. Thanks so much for your interest!!