As a WhiteHawk Cyber Intelligence Analyst, you will:
- Support the CEO and the Executive team in development, management, and execution of the WhiteHawk Cyber Risk Scorecards, Portfolio Analytics and tailored customer cyber intelligence reporting.
- Develop and partner on customer-facing deliverables and reports focused on unique cyber risk intelligence trends, threat vectors, capability gaps and insights
- Contribute to the improvement of customer-facing deliverables as an author and editor, and by creatively imagining ways to anticipate and meet customer mission and business needs
- Use cyber intelligence tradecraft and acumen to effectively implement WhiteHawk 360 Cyber Risk Frameworks, Scorecards, delivering actionable cyber risk intelligence to customers
- Continuously vet cyber intelligence collection and reporting solutions, and thoughtfully apply appropriate related resources to meet current and future customer objectives
- Collect business intelligence on cyber risk objectives of target sectors, industries, and companies.