Vice President. Shall work alongside with We Are Finesse; (W.A.F;) and President to bring our campus outreach program to your campus. Shall perform the duties of “The President” in the event of “The President’s” absence, disability, or at “The President’s” request. If the office of “The President” becomes vacant, “The Vice President” will temporarily act as “The President” of this chapter. The chapter membership will then nominate and vote on a permanent replacement for “The President”. Shall also be responsible for coordinating the semester calendar of events for the chapter. “The Vice President” oversees “The Director of Corporate Relations,” “The Director of Finance,” and “The Director of Student Relations.” (Leadership Experience/ Mental Health Advocate
Executive Officers for “W.A.F;” Campus Chapters
The quality of leadership provided by the student chapter officers significantly influences the level of involvement and participation of both chapter members and other interested individuals in planned chapter activities.
The student chapter officers usually consist of a President, Vice President, Secretary, Treasurer, and The Directors:
- a. Be fully conversant with the chapter’s bylaws.
- b. Act as the primary interface between the student chapter, advisor, the department and university it functions, and “W.A.F;”.
- c. Establish a clear set of objectives and an operating plan for the chapter year.
- d. Take responsibility for the fulfillment of the chapter’s established objectives.
- e. Train newly elected officers and hand over materials each spring.