Together we strive for everyone’s opportunity towards a better financial future.
Together we stand up for and champion everyone’s access to opportunity. We strive for better together. We advocate for everyone and not against anyone. Voya believes in being bold and committed to action. We are committed to a work environment where the differences that we are born with — and those we acquire throughout our lives — are understood, valued and intentionally pursued. We believe that our employees own our culture and have a responsibility to foster an environment where we all feel comfortable bringing our whole selves to work. Purposefully bringing our differences together to positively influence our culture, serve our clients and enrich our communities is essential to our vision to be America’s Retirement Company®.
Are you ready to join a great company with a winning culture? Start your Voyage – Apply Now
Voya Investment Management (Voya IM) is a leading active asset management firm. As of June 30, 2020, Voya IM manages approximately $238 billion* for affiliated and external institutions as well as individual investors. Drawing on over 40 years of experience and an ongoing commitment to reliable investing, Voya IM has the resources and expertise to help long-term investors achieve strong investment results.
- You will work as part of a team which leads all product development and product management efforts across equity, fixed income, multi-asset and alternatives.
- Evaluate Voya’s investment strategies relative to competition in terms of performance, process, and portfolio positioning using a wide variety of industry resources. Provide comprehensive analysis on investment performance relative to the market, benchmark, and peers.
- Serve as a subject matter expert on Voya’s investment products and strategies along with the broader competitive landscape and marketplace trends.
- Craft and produce comprehensive competitive analysis reports relative to market and peers. Tailor depth, breadth, and output according to internal client, audience and delivery method.
- Assist in the research and analysis of the markets in which Voya Investment Management operates to identify and evaluate industry and investment product trends, existing and emerging competitors, sales opportunities, and other factors affecting the business environment.
- Contribute to product development efforts through ongoing review of syndicated research and industry trends. Lead packaging and distribution of regular updates to business partners.
Knowledge & Experience:
- 1-3 years of investment related experience desired (including Internships) within an asset manager or other investment-related field.
- A real passion for investments and financial markets and a desire to develop deep knowledge of investments, capital markets, and the firm’s investment strategies.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to combine investment knowledge and technical expertise to produce effective results.
- Strong communication and problem solving skills with an extraordinary attention to detail.
- Pro-active, dedicated, and self-motivated with the ability and flexibility to meet deadlines in a dynamic environment.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills required. Experience using Microsoft PowerPoint, Morningstar Direct, PSN, eVestment, SimFund, Zephyr, and MPI Stylus a plus.
Be Well. Stay Well.
Voya provides the resources that can make a difference in your lives. To us, this means thriving physically, financially, socially and emotionally. Voya benefits are designed to help you do just that. That’s why we offer an array of plans, programs, tools and resources with one goal in mind: To help you and your family be well and stay well.
What We Offer
- Health, dental, vision and life insurance plans
- 401(k) Savings plan – with generous company matching contributions (up to 6%)
- Voya Retirement Plan – employer paid cash balance retirement plan (4%)
- Tuition reimbursement up to $5,250/year
- Paid time off – including 20 days paid time off, nine paid company holidays and a flexible Diversity Celebration Day.
- Paid volunteer time — 40 hours per calendar year
Learn more about Voya benefits
At Voya, we have identified the following critical skills which are key to success in our culture:
- Customer Focused: Passionate drive to delight our customers and offer unique solutions that deliver on their expectations.
- Critical Thinking: Thoughtful process of analyzing data and problem solving data to reach a well-reasoned solution.
- Team Mentality: Partnering effectively to drive our culture and execute on our common goals.
- Business Acumen: Appreciation and understanding of the financial services industry in order to make sound business decisions.
- Learning Agility: Openness to new ways of thinking and acquiring new skills to retain a competitive advantage.
Learn more about Critical Skills
Equal Employment Opportunity
Voya Financial is an equal-opportunity employer. Voya Financial provides equal opportunity to qualified individuals regardless of race, color, sex, national origin, citizenship status, religion, age, disability, veteran status, creed, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other status protected by state or local law.
We are committed to maintaining a diverse workforce. This commitment governs all decisions related to employment, including selection, development and compensation. It also includes an employee’s request for reasonable accommodation. All employees will be treated in a manner free from discrimination or harassment. Voya is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities, including reasonable accommodation when needed. Click here if you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an application.