Volt DTS has an opportunity for you to become part of a prestigious team of professionals. We are seeking an experienced Motorcycle Structural Test Technician to work onsite at Harley-Davidson’s facility in the Milwaukee, WI area.
Candidate Duties and Responsibilities Include:
- Follow work order instructions to implement test requirements
- Maintain, calibrate and apply instrumentation
- Fabricate customized transducers
- Modify parts for installation of instrumentation
- Fabrication of test fixtures
- Set-up of servo-hydraulic and electrodynamic test systems
- Reduce component data into formats usable for validation testing
- Operate data acquisition systems to collect data from sensors in support of testing
- Operate test equipment: replicate or measure desired responses in the test environment (servo-hydraulic and electro-dynamic)
- Collect test data for delivery to stakeholders
- Write engineering reports that documents the test environment for knowledge capture
- Support implementation of product evaluation test strategies
- Supports execution of testing
- Strict adherence to the 5S concept and all other supporting CI (continuous improvement) methods
- Experience conducting structures testing (i.e. bolt strength, stress gauges, etc.)
- Experience analyzing test data
- Experience working in a test cell
Must be available to work on W2 for Volt. No C2C or 3rd party vendors please.
Submit your resume today for immediate consideration!
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer.