Volt DTS has an opportunity for you to become part of a prestigious team of professionals. We are seeking an experienced Dyno Systems Support Technician to work onsite at Harley-Davidson’s facility in the Milwaukee, WI area.
Candidate Duties and Responsibilities Include:
- Conducting engine performance analysis
- Gathering engine performance, engine parameters and emissions data
- Documenting engine performance data
- Reviewing statistical trends in data
- Optimizing engine control maps and strategies
- Performing engine simulation and data matching to ensure data quality
- Applying engine simulation techniques to optimize fuel system air system and other performance related systems
- Evaluating new engine concepts via simulation or test or both as needed
- Assisting client with engine and test cell problem resolution
- Conducting ratings reviews with customers
- Participating in monthly goals with includes a monthly target for completing test projects along with achieving budget goals
- Transferring daily tasks to next shift by summarizing daily test results verbally and in writing
- Providing engine performance data review of test cells by using calibration engine software
Education: Associate’s degree in Electronics
- Research and development experience
- Skill in using a soldering iron and assembling wire harnesses from drawings specified
- Instrument calibration experience
- Experience troubleshooting electronic sensor measurements
- Basic computer skills (i.e. Excel)
- Safety conscious
- Experience with programming highly preferred (C, LabVIEW, PLC)
Must be available to work on W2 for Volt. No C2C or 3rd party vendors please.
Submit your resume today for immediate consideration!
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer.