Two-month non-compensated remote research internship for sustainable investing asset manager.
The Sustainable Finance Research Intern will be responsible for writing 2-3 case studies or company profiles for content marketing. The Intern will be responsible for conducting ESG (environmental, social, and governance) research on public companies. The result would be a 2-3 page write-up profiling various themes and/or criteria in sustainable investing as it relates to the Vert Asset Management ESG investment philosophy.
This internship is ideal for someone with strong communication skills, writing skills, and an interest in sustainable investing.
TIME COMMITMENT: The Sustainable Finance Research Intern will be expected to work 5-8 hours a week with weekly check-ins.
- Learn about investments and sustainability frameworks such as the TCFD, CDP, GRI, and SASB
- Learn to analyze data and interpret content from sustainability reporting
- Assist in team in producing sustainability research
- Interns will be given a byline in the case studies they contribute to
SUSTAINABLE FINANCE RESEARCH INTERN CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS:
- Must be in the junior or senior year of Bachelors program with major/studies focused on liberal arts, business, environmental and/or sustainability topics.
- Interest in work experience in investments and sustainability-related issues / topics.
- Interest in learning about business and the capital markets.
- Must have strong skill sets and experience in independent online research and analysis.
- Have strong communication and organizational skills.
- Must be self-driven and able to work independently to meet expectations and deadlines.
Applications accepted on a rolling-basis.