Assists in advertising and promotional efforts. Their main duties will include helping build social media campaigns and preparing promotional materials and presentations.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist in performing comprehensive analysis of promotional/marketing campaigns and market research data. Make recommendations based on analysis findings
- Assist in preparing ad-hoc projects and reports
- Assist in identifying performance opportunities across marketing initiatives.
- Assist in creating presentations for meetings and operational reviews
- Assist in editing, drafting, scheduling and posting content across primary social media channels
- Assist in finding opportunities to engage with social media/local communities and build relationships
- Support other assigned tasks
- Completed or working toward a college degree, preferably in a related field (e.g. Marketing/Communications or Public Relations)
- Previous experience in marketing or communications is a plus
- Passionate about social media and understands what a brand’s content engaging
- Effective communication skills in a professional manner with press and community contacts in both verbal and written formats
- Self-motivated, good organizational skills, detail-oriented, ability to prioritize, multi-task and work with tight deadlines
- Proficiency in business software products such as Excel, Microsoft Access, Word, PowerPoint, Google Analytics