We are an interdisciplinary group of researchers and developers who have been iteratively developing a large-scale online platform to improve collaborative learning and research.
- All interactions, task fulfillment, and communications will be online.
- Participation will be unpaid.
- Participants will be supervised and should report their accomplishments in our weekly online meetings.
- Applicants should send their unofficial transcripts and one or two paragraphs explaining their qualifications for the position to Iman YeckehZaare at firstname.lastname@example.org
- React.js for web applications
- React Hooks
- React profiling and optimization
- No experience with Redux is necessary
- Directly collaborating with us in iterative development and optimization of our web application for large-scale collaboration.
- Completing the development and testing of the assigned modules within specified sprints.
- Actively participating in our weekly meetings and updating the team about the assigned modules.
- Collaboratively reviewing the modules developed by other members and collectively planning future upgrades.
Note: Participation is unpaid, solely for the purpose of improving research and education, and this position meets US Department of Labor Federal Internship Guidelines.
To learn more about our platform, check out this YouTube channel.