Spring Semester: Internship dates are approximately from January 2022 – April 2022.
Application Closing Date: October 22, 2021
**Must apply through: www.universalorlandojobs.com**
JOB SUMMARY: Assist with the development and communication of daily and weekly reporting including Sales numbers, department overview reporting (dashboard) and other assigned reports. This individual will learn to interpret data and identify trends and areas for improvement.
- Assist with the creation and development of daily and weekly reporting. This will include end of day sales numbers, specific location sales reporting, weekly dashboard creation and communication, labor data and utilization.
- Understands and actively participates in Environmental, Health & Safety responsibilities by following established UO policy, procedures, training and team member involvement activities.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- In pursuit of an Associate, Bachelor or Graduate degree at an Accredited Institution with current class standing of Junior or above.
- Recent graduates will not be eligible for this program.
- Minimum cumulative 3.0 GPA is preferred.
- An official transcript may be required upon request.
- Preferred Majors: Data Analytics and/or Hospitality Management
- Microsoft Excel experience required
- Experience with data analytics and reporting interpretation preferred. VBA experience is a plus.
- Prior internship experience related to position is preferred.
- Strong written communication skills required.
- Ability to work independently required.
Please note the following:
- Universal Orlando does not provide housing. Interns are responsible for their own housing and transportation.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Universal is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Universal Orlando via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written Statement of Work in place for this position from Universal Orlando HR/Recruitment will be deemed the sole property of Universal Orlando. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Universal Orlando as a result of the referral or through other means.
Universal Orlando Resort. Here you can.
Universal Orlando is an equal opportunity employer. Universal elements and all related indicia TM & © 2021 Universal Studios. All rights reserved.