Spring Semester: Internship dates are approximately from January 2022 – April 2022.
Application Closing Date: October 22, 2021
**Must apply through: www.universalorlandojobs.com**
JOB SUMMARY: The intern will get a deep introduction into how a fortune 500 enterprise company manages their social media channels, community, and business. They will get to see strategy, campaign planning, and will spend many hours in community management, and content creation.
- Intern responsibilities will include: Content Creation, Community Management, Social Media Publishing, Campaign conception, Social Media Moderation
- Supports and participates in content planning, channel management, and publishing.
- Understands and actively participates in Environmental, Health & Safety responsibilities by following established UO policy, procedures, training and team member involvement activities.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- *This position requires a portfolio of work examples – if available, include a web address with your resume.
- In pursuit of an Associate, Bachelor or Graduate degree at an Accredited Institution with current class standing of Sophomore or above.
- Recent graduates will not be eligible for this program.
- Minimum cumulative 3.0 GPA is preferred.
- An official transcript may be required upon request.
- Preferred majors include: Marketing, Journalism, Communication, Creative Writing, English..
EXPERIENCE: Prior internship experience related to position is preferred.
Required/preferred skills for success in role includes but not limited to:
- Experience in social media is required.
- Experience in content creation is required.
- Experience in photography, blogging, journalism is preferred
- Passion for social media storytelling is required.
- Must be efficient in Microsoft Office Programs including, but not limited to: Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Strong interpersonal skills, problem-solving abilities and organization.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Strategic, creative thinking.
- Superior written & verbal communication skills.
- Work in a fast-paced environment and adhere to deadlines.
- Ability to work autonomously and/or in teams.
- Consistent attendance.
Please note the following:
- Universal Orlando does not provide housing. Interns are responsible for their own housing and transportation.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Universal is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Universal Orlando via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written Statement of Work in place for this position from Universal Orlando HR/Recruitment will be deemed the sole property of Universal Orlando. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Universal Orlando as a result of the referral or through other means.
Universal Orlando Resort. Here you can.
Universal Orlando is an equal opportunity employer. Universal elements and all related indicia TM & © 2021 Universal Studios. All rights reserved.