1. Study the production of art content and the use of various tools of game engine in game projects;
2. Fully understand the needs and problems in the development of various links of art and provide sufficient technical support;
3. Provide technical support for creating and optimizing the process and specification of art resource development;
4. Continuously maintain the development process and specifications of game art content and the use of engine tools according to the changes of planning, art and procedures in project development;
5. Prepare and maintain technical documents for the use of game engine functions and the development of game art resources.
1. 2022 graduate, bachelor degree or above, majoring in computer, digital media technology, digital media art or other related majors;
2. Familiar with DirectX3D or OpenGL, familiar with Shader;
3. Excellent art demo;
4. Experience in developing U3D or UE4 engine editor.