Purposeful Career Development
Our goal is to develop well-rounded, highly effective professionals that are able to navigate and succeed in their career aspirations.
Tuscany Strategy Consulting maintains a reputation for consistently delivering creative, insightful, detailed, and actionable recommendations to our clients in the education, healthcare, and services sectors. More than 80% of our clients work with Tuscany through multiple engagements, and we most often work closely with CEOs and C-Suite, presidents, and investor groups as trusted advisors.
To prepare college graduates for success in this environment, Tuscany’s intensive training and partner-led professional development efforts focus on growing your skills and experience to understand the mindset of senior executives. Our summer analysts are included in key conversations and work planning, both internal and external, which fast-tracks your problem-solving skills and business acumen.
Our case teams directly support leaders in business, education, and healthcare in making critical strategic decisions. As a summer analyst, you will be a member of one or more small, partner-led case teams where you will contribute to all project stages from initial scoping to delivering final recommendations and, where appropriate, execution.
Supported by both structured and on-the-job training you will be able to:
- Develop and implement research and analytical approaches that include qualitative, quantitative, primary, and secondary elements
- Construct problem statements that accurately represent challenges and opportunities for our clients
- Draw meaningful insights and conclusions by synthesizing information and research findings from multiple sources and perspectives
- Cultivate professional client relationships and become a trusted advisor
- Create data visualizations that quickly communicate complex findings
- Develop and effectively communicate high impact recommendations
- Anticipated completion of a bachelor’s or master’s degree by June 2023
- Intellectually curious, with an honest and open attitude
- Strong sense of individual ownership of work quality and timelines
- Desire to work in a collaborative, small team environment
- Interest in undertaking both qualitative and quantitative research and analyses
- Effective verbal and written communicator
- Enjoys working in complex and evolving project environments
*Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis until all positions are filled.