A Summer Analyst at Triangle Insights Group performs the same role as our full-time Strategy Analysts through an immersive 8 to 10-week program. Analyst Interns work closely with Partners, Managers, and Consultants, and will learn to develop the supporting analysis from which project recommendations and conclusions are based. Clients include pharmaceutical companies, biotechnology, private equity, and related organizations.
- Assisting with day-to-day project activities such as primary and secondary market research.
- Synthesizing key findings from market research in a concise manner.
- Creating client deliverables in PowerPoint and/or Excel format.
- Contributing to the creation of journal articles, conference presentations, and white papers.
Recent projects our Strategy Analysts have worked on include:
- Identification, prioritization, and product positioning of portfolio opportunities for an innovative pharmaceutical manufacturer.
- Refinement of the five-year corporate strategic plan for a drug delivery company – encompassing an environmental scan, company case studies, and a financial valuation of potential strategic choices.
- Development of a strategic plan to maximize the return of a recent company acquisition within the context of the client’s existing portfolio and service offerings.
- Commercial assessment of a novel biosimilar in the US, EU5, and Japan – examining clinical requirements, regulatory feasibility, and key stakeholder receptivity to the novel product.
- Highly motivated candidates with strong critical thinking skills, keen attention to detail, proficient written and oral communication skills, and the ability to thrive in a team environment.
- A focus on client service and delivering high quality work output.
- A commitment to the highest level of integrity and business ethics.
- Intermediate level proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel.
- In-person office attendance in Durham, NC headquarters.
Experience & Education:
- Current undergraduate program enrollment
- Pursuing a bachelor’s degree in a science-related discipline or business field is preferred