Global Alpha Researcher (GAR)
Many academically-talented high-achieving individuals wonder if a career in quantitative finance is right for them. One of the most important and popular roles in quantitative finance is Alpha research, which involves developing profitable trading signals based on real-world data. Unfortunately, quantitative trading is a tight-knit industry and it is difficult to find detailed information about building a successful career in this field. To address this problem, Trexquant created the Global Alpha Research Program to provide a platform for career growth and advancement and give participants direct experience in buy-side Alpha research.
We seek bright and passionate scientists, mathematicians, and engineers to join our talented team of Global Alpha Researchers to conduct exciting Alpha research. Our ideal candidate is analytical and creative, as well as persistent at finding strong Alphas.
- Monthly compensation plus performance bonus
- Flexibility to work conveniently from anywhere in the world and during any time of the day
- Invaluable learning and networking opportunities with global hedge fund managers
- Access to proprietary technology platforms for exploring and converting ideas into signals that are tradable in the real world
- Mentoring and guidance from experienced quantitative researchers
- Full-time offers for top performers
- Develop market-neutral, medium-frequency Alphas that predict future stock returns
- Investigate and implement recent academic research
- Develop algorithms to filter and combine Alphas
- Parse data sets to be used for future alpha development
- Apply machine learning techniques to alpha discovery and portfolio construction
If you are interested, we invite you to apply for a Global Alpha Researcher position through the link below.