Developing analytical tools for software engine. You will be responsible for creating tools, modules and algorithms for but not limited to RNA Seq Analysis, data mining, optimization, and data analysis. This position will also work closely with biologists and external bioinformaticians of partners and collaborators.
· Understand, validate and improve current analytical algorithms and methods
· Data mining using state of art methods
· Develop algorithms for but not limited to normalization, classification, clustering of exploratory data
· Develop visualization tools for presenting data to biologists and management team
· Deploy automated models to biology team for them to analysis their experiment data
· Modify and Develop SOPs
· Identify latest developments in the field of data science and technology and provide inputs to capitalize technological advancements in the industry.
Skills and Qualifications:
· Preferred Masters or PhD in Computational Biology, Bioinformatics, Computer Science.
· Excellent understanding of different biological datasets, Data associated with RNA Seq methods, machine learning techniques, supervised and unsupervised algorithms, tensor-based approaches, deep learning.
· Programming skills in Python, R, JAVA, SAS, MATLAB, VBA
· Good knowledge of DOE (Design of Experiments), Applied mathematics & statistics, Multivariate data analysis
· Experience with optimization algorithms and tools
· Effective communication skills and team player
· Effective presentation skills