TourHero is a social travel platform where anyone can find like-minded people through unforgettable journeys. We’re building a platform to help plan unique epic adventures that enables travelers to meet new people during their trips.
Here’s what the job involves:
- You will be doing community outreach on social media, especially on Instagram where majority of the travel community hang out. You will work closely with the founding team to build engagement in our social media communities.
- Your target is to reach out to 200 people on social media per week and follow up with the people to schedule a call with us.
- This is a 2-month contract position (15-20 hours a week, work can be done in a much shorter duration as long as expectations are met!)
Here’s our description of the ideal person for this job:
- Fluent in English is a must. You also must be familiar with Instagram, Tik Tok and Facebook. You have strong communication skills. You have the ability to work without supervision in a dynamic environment, multitask, and is a self-starter. We are constantly learning and adapting so you must have the willingness to learn and get your hands dirty.
If you love travel and if you love talking to people, this will be the perfect job for you!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract, TemporarySalary: From $600.00 per monthBenefits:
- Flexible schedule
- Bonus pay
- Can we get the link to your LinkedIn profile?
- What makes you want to work at TourHero?
- You are initiating the first message to a collage student who loves to travel. Your goal is to persuade this person to jump on a call with us. Please draft the first message that will get you a response.
- If you did not get a response from your first message, please draft a follow-up message.
- If the response from the user is “Are you a scam?“, how would you respond to this?
- What is your time commitment for this role?
- When would you be able to start?
- Social media management: 1 year (Preferred)
- English (Required)
- Fully Remote