Who we are:
TAL Education Group (NYSE: TAL) is an education technology (Ed-Tech) company that operates based on smart education that provides an open platform for quality education and extra-curricular learning. It serves public education, powers private education and explores new education models for the future on a global scale. Our mission is Advancing Education Through Science and Technology. Currently there are more than 4 million students per week on TAL’s online and offline education platforms.
Think Academy US (www.TheThinkAcademy.com), a 100% owned subsidiary of TAL Education Group, is recently established to provide K-12 extra-curricular learning services through technology in the US. Offering accelerated learning in math, science and language. Think Academy fosters the children’s ability to think critically, strengthens their logic skills, and helps them fulfill their goals through innovative teaching techniques.
Whom we are looking for:
Our Math interns play very important roles for Think Academy teaching team. You will not only fully engaged in the full cycle teaching services, but also the key person to bridge students, parents and teachers, providing customized math learning consultation for our students. By joining the emerging Think Academy team, you will join a dynamic, fast-paced environment, team-oriented, and customer first mindset. This is an part-time internship (10-20 hours per week) for 2022 Spring Semester and it can be done remotely. If you can do full time internship, you’re also welcome to apply.
What You Will Do:
- To ensure highest quality of teaching services by participating and deliver full cycle teaching services, including but not limited to lesson plan preparations, class monitoring, homework grading, office hours. etc.
- Grading students homework and conduct office hour for students’ customized learning
- Closely track students’ performance and provide excellent customer service and professional guidance
- Build up strong parent relations and community at Think Academy
- Conduct evaluation sessions to better understand students and provide customized and professional learning guidance for parents and students
- Assist in other teaching related services and activities
- Participant in business operations related projects and assist in other tasks assigned by the team
How You Can Be Qualified:
- Bachelor’s degree is required, Education or STEM-related majors are preferred.
- Super passionate about teaching and education industry, with a mission to provide better education to promote social development.
- Excellent English verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Great customer service mindset and skills
- A quick leaner who can quickly adapt to a new environment and have a growth mindset.
- Self-starter who can work under pressure and always take initiatives, willing to take more responsibilities.
- Can work independently yet a great team player who loves to help each other
- Bilingual in Mandarin is a big plus