This position is posted on behalf of our partner, Ichigoichie, in Stockholm, Sweden. The candidate will have a mentor on-site and the Swedish-American Chambers of Commerce will assist in finding housing, insurance, and other important matters.
Host company homepage: https://ichigoichie.org/
Start Date: Depends on the applicant
Duration of training period: 3 months
Job description: Ichigoichie are looking for a student of graphic design to join their team. The start date is flexible. Their pipeline is a hybrid 2D/3D workflow built on Unity. Tasks you may perform vary on your experience and the phase of the project, and may include:
- Implementing 2D animations and UI elements
- Creating 3D models and simple animations
- Filling in the gaps between designs and tuning transitions to build a uniform level of quality
- Creating and tweaking custom shaders
- Collaborating in an agile environment through a feedback loop of lightweight granular task management
- Enrollment in or completion of a degree in real-time graphics or similar
- Experience making assets in a modern game engine such as Unity or Unreal
- Excellent English communication
- Highly motivated and self-driven problem-solving skills
- A love of games and expressive interfaces
Ichigoichie is a game and media production house sewn from the fabric of creative expression. We have over twenty years of experience building music games and authoring software in Japan and Sweden. We recently released our award-winning DJ strategy game, Hexagroove, on Nintendo Switch worldwide.