Our client, Darktrace, is the world’s leading machine learning company for cyber security. Created by mathematicians from the University of Cambridge, Darktrace’s Enterprise Immune System uses AI algorithms that mimic the human immune system to defend enterprise networks of all types and sizes.
To support our rapid growth, we are seeking Cyber Engineers to join our global team. This is a key role, working closely with our clients, account managers, and other technical teams within Darktrace, to ensure the successful design and implementation of the Darktrace Enterprise Immune System. Your network knowledge will be invaluable, becoming the client’s trusted advisor regarding Darktrace on the network, for both pre- and post-sale deployments. The Cyber Engineer helps the client from initial technical contact through to a successful Darktrace deployment.
This is not a coding role but does require knowledge of networking and cyber security protocols.
- Be the technical authority on the design and implementation of the Darktrace solution.
- Provide expertise and troubleshooting relating to network traffic.
- Act as a technical touch point between a client’s network team, partners, and the Cyber Technology Specialists.
- Provide feedback and reporting to account managers on the development of deployments.
- Design and build custom client integrations and define solution architectures.
National and international travel will be required.
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a technical subject (Engineering, Computer Science,
Mathematics, Physics) with a GPA > 3.1.
• Experience (or an understanding of) networking and security infrastructure-nice to have
• Knowledge of network protocols and troubleshooting of TCP/IP with a strong focus on key
protocols such as DHCP, DNS, Kerberos, etc.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Experience with customer-facing activities and or consulting is desirable
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to travel (planes, trains, automobiles) as this position has significant travel to client sites.