- Maintain a weekly management production schedule of a video/audio podcast
- Meet deadlines for video/audio editing project and prioritize while working on multiple projects simultaneously, and revise/edit as directed
- Conduct research through online google analytics, databases/CRM and metrics tracking under the direction of mentor
- Learn direct response marketing through research material, self-guided study, and mentorship; demonstrate critical thinking through fulfilling of materials on a weekly marketing calendar
- Create smaller “bites” of full length videos/audios to increase views, opt-ins, subscriptions, donations and memberships on the website.
- Develop ideas and strategies to create 5-15 minute short presentations to educate an audience suffering with chronic pain searching for an alternate solution for healing.
- Achieve competencies in using an online multimedia presence to increase interest and website traffic for a non profit organization helping chronic pain sufferers across multiple digital platforms (Blog posts, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube, and podcasting delivery services)
Internship Learning Outcomes:
- The intern will enhance career goals by gaining valuable and transferable experience in multi-media production into any business sector
- The intern will understand the inner workings of an online digital marketing business from what is most appealing and desired by the market
- The intern will become familiar with the concepts of how to use multimedia to bring valuable information to those suffering from physical pain.
- The intern will learn professionalism skills through a range of social media platforms.
- The intern will learn valuable interpersonal communication skills working with a small cohesive family owned business
Interns are needed throughout the entire academic year. The weekly time commitment is flexible. Interns should be able to provide 4-8 hours of service or more per week. Schedules will be approved and arranged on an individual basis focusing primarily on the deadlines established by the weekly podcast calendar. Office hours are M-F from 10 am to 5 pm EST. We are located less than 12 miles from the UNCA campus in Weaverville. We are a family owned business driven by the passion and dedication to help relieve pain and suffering one person at a time. We value integrity, honesty, and an integrated approach to health and healing in the body.
We are looking for interns with an interest in health and wellness focused on the best outcome for our clients. Strong organizational skills and a proficiency for meeting deadlines a must. Familiar with video and audio editing software skills required. Interns should be detail oriented individuals who are comfortable with the discomfort in a fast paced work environment. Social media and content marketing skills are necessary.