The Hanover’s Internship Program provides college students with the opportunity to work on a variety of critical business assignments, test your skills, use your academic knowledge and match your interests to a real job over the course of 10 weeks. Through the program, you will be supported and mentored by a community of exceptional talent including: leaders, managers, subject matter experts and recent graduates who are just getting started in our dynamic industry. As part of your experience, you will also participate in a cross-functional team building project focused on corporate philanthropy, as well as attend weekly development workshops with your intern peers. We have very high expectations of our participants and anticipate their strong dedication to the program and to our company. We expect candidates to have a sense of ownership in their career development and a commitment to excellence. We recruit highly skilled students for potential future full-time employment opportunities, upon graduation. The Hanover’s Internship Program is 10 weeks in duration throughout the summer (June – mid August). We will be taking applications for our program on an ongoing basis from September to February. Qualified applicants selected for an interview will be contacted by a member of The Hanover University Relations team to discuss next steps. We receive a high volume of applications for our internship program each year and thank you for your patience during our review and interview process. Please Note: You will need to apply through www.jobs.hanover.com for your internship application to be considered.
- Provide support during the development and implementation of new and modified personal lines products, regulatory changes, and system enhancements
- Using project management skills and techniques coordinate cross-functional implementation activities such as compliance research, implementation and issue resolution, rate review activities, forms, etc.
- Create and present a final presentation for management and leadership members at the close of the internship program highlighting the work you accomplished throughout the summer.
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher preferred
- Ability to commit to a full time 10 week internship program
- Ability to work in the U.S. without requiring sponsorship now or in the future
- 0-2 years of professional working experience
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and decision making skills
- Strong organizational, time and project management skills
- Effective problem solver, who anticipates issues, seeks out and analyzes information collaboratively to propose solutions.