Philadelphia, PA, US, 19104
Location: LOC_HOME-Home/Remote Office Location
Req ID: 134711
Employment Status: Regular – Full Time
The Gifts and Records Coordinator will be part of a team working under the supervision of the Associate Director, Gift and Records Administration. The Coordinator’s core responsibilities will include managing daily work distribution across the team and tracking/assigning Gift Administration task requests, oversight of the CHOP employee payroll process, managing the establishment of special purpose funds, and coordinating the monthly pledge reminder process. The incumbent will also serve as a backup to the team’s gift processors managing core constituent biographical data, including creation of new records and record updates. He/she will work extensively with a sophisticated and multifaceted database.
- Daily Gift-Processing Workflow
- Coordinate daily work distribution across the Gift Administration team – communicating any backlogs, issues, or concerns to Associate Director, Gift and Records Administration.
- Monitor Gift Administration inbox requests, taking action to resolve when appropriate or assign to team members
- Follow up on deadlines and report progress to requestors and other stakeholders
- Gift Administration responsibilities for CHOP Employee campaign and payroll processing
- Manage gift entry, file imports and donor communication
- Work with Campaign, Annual Giving and Donor Relations staff to manage employee expectations and provide customer service to staff
Job Responsibilities (Continued)
- Setup of Contribution Accounts
- Work collaboratively with the Associate Director, Gift and Records Administration to have a broad knowledge of all foundation funds and the overall fund process.
- Under the direction of the Associate Director, manage the workflow of contribution fund initiation in SharePoint and in eSPA
- Track and monitor process by working with business managers and clinicians around hospital
- Create new fund records in CRM for grants, endowments, research contributions, and hospital accounts
- Monthly Pledge Reminder
- Under supervision of the Associate Director, review monthly reports, apply appropriate suppression, current and past due notices, and other special handling requests from gift officers
- Prepare and review finalized letters and coordinate mail drop to donors
Job Responsibilities (Continued)
- Matching Gifts
- Collaborate with Corporate and Annual Giving staff on outreach to companies and employees to confirm matching commitments
- Oversee requests for gift confirmation serving as primary resource to Foundation staff.
- Manage the relationship with HEPData as well as the Matching Gift portal’s reporting and automated reminder process.
- Cross-train as backup and handle special projects as assigned, including but not limited to:
- United Way, other 3rd party gifts
- Web and caged gifts’ import processes; daily deposit scanning
- Larger scale data projects as needed
- Document all processes/procedures related to primary functions
- Support large scale Events with secure cash and credit card processing
Required Education and Experience
- Associate’s degree
- Three (3) years of database and data entry experience
Preferred Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree
Additional Technical Requirements
- Intermediate to Advanced knowledge and/or previous experience working with Raiser’s Edge software; experience with Salesforce
- Organizational and collaborative skills working with colleagues and support staff
- Ability to synthesize information and make decisions
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and maintain professionalism under pressure.
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Accuracy and great attention to detail required
- Ability to enter financial and biographical data quickly and accurately
- Ability to understand data structure and relationships
- Requires above average clerical and computer skill
- Intermediate alpha/numeric data entry skills
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of MS Word and Excel
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of donor information
- Enthusiasm for and commitment to working as a team
- A sincere appreciation for people and how they are each uniquely motivated.
- Poised and engaging, empathetic communications style based on natural warmth and enthusiasm.
- Fast-paced and results oriented with the ability to work in a timely manner with multiple deadlines and competing requirements.
- Strong written, presentation, verbal, organizational, and interpersonal skills; demonstrated ability to relate well to individuals from diverse backgrounds.
- Demonstration of good judgement, professionalism and the highest standards of ethical conduct.
All CHOP employees who work in a patient building or who provide patient care are required to receive an annual influenza vaccine unless they are granted a medical or religious exemption.
Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia is committed to providing a safe and healthy environment for its patients, family members, visitors and employees. In an effort to achieve this goal, employment at Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia, other than for positions with regularly scheduled hours in New Jersey, is contingent upon an attestation that the job applicant does not use tobacco products.
Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, religion, national or ethnic origin, disability or protected veteran status.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor/Seeking priority referrals for protected veterans. Please contact our hiring official with any referrals or questions.
CHOP Careers Contact
2716 South Street, 6th Floor
Philadelphia, PA 19146