Taurus Private Markets, LLC is a private equity fund of funds based in Malvern, Pennsylvania. The firm invests in leveraged buyout, venture capital, and private credit partnerships in North America.
Taurus is seeking an Analyst to join its investment team. This is a pre-MBA position and the Analyst is expected to work as a member of the firm’s investment team for up to 3 years. This is a full-time position where the Analyst is expected to work from 9:00 am ET through 6:00 pm ET, Monday through Friday, at the Taurus Private Markets’ corporate headquarters. At the sole discretion of the Chief Financial Officer and Managing General Partners, the Analyst may be required to work additional hours beyond 9:00 am ET – 6:00 pm ET. You may also be required to travel for business purposes.
The Analyst will report directly to the Managing General Partners and Chief Financial Officer. The Analyst will participate in the following activities:
- Support the senior members of the investment team in all aspects of the due diligence process for venture capital, leverage buyout, and private credit investment opportunities
- Assist with monitoring of the Taurus Private Markets portfolio
- Preparation of investment, marketing, and various other materials used by the firm
- Private equity market research
- Other projects as decided by the firm
Successful candidates must possess the following qualifications:
- Degree from a 4-year college/university
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Demonstrated interest in the financial markets
- A positive attitude, strong work ethic, strong attention to detail, and high ethical standards
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to learn the private equity industry and work effectively in a team setting
Compensation will include an annual salary ($50,000); annual bonus (target amount of $10,000); paid vacation/sick days; and healthcare/dental benefits (typically a $3,000 – $5,000 per year benefit).
IMPORTANT NOTES ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY. PLEASE READ BEFORE APPLYING.
- Please do not contact Taurus Private Markets, LLC about the status of your submission.
- This is not a remote work position. Analyst will be working at the Malvern, PA office.
- Minimum work hours are 9:00 am – 6:00 pm, Monday – Friday. Additional hours are likely required.
- The Analyst position is a three (3) year opportunity. One complete, Analysts will typically leave the firm to pursue an MBA or the next step of their career outside of Taurus Private Markets, LLC.
About Taurus Private Markets, LLC
Taurus Private Markets, LLC is a private equity firm located in Malvern, Pennsylvania. The firm is currently investing from its first private equity fund of funds investment vehicle. Taurus Private Markets, LLC was formed in 2018 and additional information on the firm, investment strategy, and team members can be found on the Taurus Private Markets, LLC website. http://www.taurusprivatemarkets.com
Taurus Private Markets, LLC does not discriminate against any employee or applicant. Taurus Private Markets, LLC is committed to providing equal opportunity for all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, political affiliation, personal appearance, family responsibilities, matriculation or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law.