Targeted Victory is a full-service marketing agency providing optimized outcomes in the digital age. Our clients, including national political and international decision makers, count on our team of top strategists to provide comprehensive solutions and strategic counsel on public affairs, advertising, media planning, fundraising and reputation management. We have collectively raised our clients more than $1.01 billion in online fundraising, managed over $285 million in digital advertising, delivered over 10.7 billion emails and 1.4 billion text messages, and have sold and fulfilled over 3 million units of merchandise.
Targeted Victory is hiring interns to support our fast-paced business. We are looking for college students with an interest in Public Affairs, Politics, Consumer Brands and Social Media to join our dynamic team. TV interns will have access to top digital brands and opportunities to sit down with leading DC executives responsible for many of the nation’s most popular brands and services. Because of the many areas of specialized work at Targeted Victory, team leads will tailor many of the work assignments to the current and future professional interests of interns.
- Publishing proactive and reactive content via social media
- Assist with daily, weekly, monthly reporting – leveraging insights and learnings to provide comprehensive reports for strategy and brand teams
- Coordinate and collaborate with TV client strategy teams
- Perform ad-hoc projects and assignments for TV client strategy teams
- Perform as key member of brainstorming process for brand ideas and create copy and ad ideas accordingly
- Perform customer service via phone, email and social media as needed
- Complete training on key digital marketing computer software and platforms
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively and effectively with colleagues at all levels
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Ability to stay organized and perform tasks with a high attention to detail
If interested, please reach out to Deina Elatrebi and Nick Snow at firstname.lastname@example.org and