SuperDville is the first video-based social and emotional learning curriculum for 7-12 year-olds who learn differently! Peggy Stern, academy award winning filmmaker, is the founder and CEO. She is hiring an intern for the Fall and Spring semesters to assist with:
- Social media upkeep (Facebook, LinkedIn)
- Coordinate closely with the rest of the team to promote webinars, conferences, etc.
- Research of other education based companies
- Create original content that is on brand, Assist with the design and execution of social media campaigns
- Track social media engagement to identify high-performing ideas and campaigns for scalability
- strong organizational skills
- strong verbal communication skills
- basic computer proficiency (powerpoint, word, excel)
- Basic graphic skills & written communication skills
- Proficiency in social media usage
- adobe, photoshop, other design programs
Peggy is a highly connected freelance filmmaker and if you have an interest in pursuing career in film or education she a long track record of mentoring young students. She is happy to write recommendations and help students reach their goals in the film industry.