Career Opportunity – Branch Manager with Farmers and Merchants Bank in Dayton OH
Are you experienced at Branch activities and looking for your next step? Do you thrive on being part of the community where we operate? Do you excel at supervising other associates? If you answered yes, we want to speak with you!
Farmers and Merchants Bank is growing in the South Dayton area. We are your hometown bank and our philosophy is to provide basic banking services in a friendly and courteous manner to the residents and small business of Southwest Dayton. This philosophy remains the same 90 plus years later.
We are looking to add a Branch Manager to direct and supervise the daily activities of the branch. Additionally, you will:
- Conduct day-to-day operations of the branch including management and training of staff, security, customer service, and scheduling.
- Open and close the branch as necessary.
- Address and resolve complex customer service issues and employee disputes.
- Prepare appropriate annual, monthly, and weekly plans and ensure branch personnel understand their roles.
- Assist in the training and coaching of bank tellers and perform new account and teller duties as needed.
- Manage cash by control of vault cash-orders and ships cash.
- Be responsible for the security and safety of banking center, personnel, and customers.
- Oversee vault operations, ensuring security and that the vault balances daily.
- Audit and verify new accounts and file maintenance performed by staff.
Qualified candidates should be a strong financial leader with a solid business acumen, and have:
- 5 plus years’ experience in banking with a minimum of 1 year in management or supervisory role.
- Strong practical knowledge of banking and lending products.
- Energetic, forward-thinking, and creative individual with high ethical standards and an appropriate professional image.
- Excellent customer service, problem solving, and relationship management skills.
- Strong attention to detail with high concern for data accuracy.
- Experience with banking software applications.
- Ability to work weekend and evening hours.
If you are ready for a new challenge and meet the qualifications outlined above, apply online today!
Employer is EOE/AA/M/F/D/V.