State Cashmere is seeking a highly motivated individual to join our Marketing team where you will help us research ways to build our brand and optimize our marketing efforts using new media and digital tools.
This internship is designed to expose students to everyday social media, influencer marketing and marketing research specifically in the fashion industry. Interns will work alongside our marketing team to help with influencer management, marketing tools research, social media management and more.
We’d love to hear from you if you are whip-smart, extremely detail-oriented, and highly organized, able to multitask and prioritize in a fast-paced environment, with a laser-beam focus on process and a passion for the fashion industry.
- Conduct research on companies or talents in various industries that may involve in our business
- Assist in creating influencer marketing and social media campaigns (copywriting, photoshop, etc) aligned with business goals through digital channels
- Providing ideas for the social media branding
- Develop dashboards and approaches to optimize marketing performance (in partnership with the data team)
- Stay up-to-date with digital media developments and contribute to other projects as needed
- Provide regular competitive analysis.
- Develop an iterative testing framework (A/B, message resonance, etc.)
- Being an influencer yourself is a huge plus
- Student pursuing a major in Communications, Marketing, Business Administration or related fields
- GPA 3.3+
- At least 20 hours/ week
- Strong work ethic, intellectual curiosity, and commitment to continuous improvement
- Strong organization, planning and execution capabilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English. Mandarin Chinese communication is a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel (V-Lookup, Pivot Table, Basic Build-in functions, etc.)
- Photoshop experience a plus
- Passion to learn and take initiative, strong attention to detail
- Ability to work within tight deadlines, adjust to changes in priorities and balance short-term needs with long-term strategic initiatives