SRL Total Source, LLC is looking for a full time Tier 3 Service Desk Technician to work in Alexandria, VA! We are a Veteran Owned and Operated Government Contractor that provides janitorial, medical, and IT services to multiple government agencies. To learn more about this immediate opportunity, please read below:
We are looking to employ experienced Tier 3 Service Desk Technician to join the Information Technology team. The ideal candidate will have experience with Windows Server, Office 365 Administration and VMware.
This position will spend the majority of time spent on the service desk supporting clients. Technical issues that cannot be resolved by levels Tier 1 and Tier 2 are escalated to the Tier 3 Service Desk. This individual is capable of troubleshooting and resolving the most difficult and complicated issues. The supporting infrastructure includes multiple based networks spanning multiple enclaves within a hybrid (Windows & Mac OS) environment.
- Provides troubleshooting and technical support to customers with hardware, software, and application problems. Includes both customer telephone support as well as electronically submitted requests
- Possesses good customer service skills including verbal, interpersonal, and written communication.
- Provides priority support for Senior Civilian, Military, and VIP users.
- Has advanced knowledge of networks and connectivity of desktop systems.
- Documents incident status and solutions in incident database tools.
- Possesses advanced technical knowledge of computers, Operating Systems, and common windows applications
- Works through various types Tier III issues with telephone assist
- Possesses comprehensive knowledge of the principles, methods, and techniques used in computer and network troubleshooting and support
- Possesses comprehensive knowledge of desktop operating systems, networks, and client-server applications
- Associates Degree in a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, or work experience.
- 3+ Years of experience.
- Thorough knowledge of desktop and business/technical support systems.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills as some customer-facing interaction will be required.
- Must be a team oriented individual.
SRL is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity