Who We Are:
The Intelligent Systems Division develops automated solutions for commercial and government clients in multiple domains including transportation (traffic management, connected automated vehicle), manufacturing robotics, medical prognostics and communication standards.
Objectives of this Role:
- We are expanding our team working on leading technologies in industrial robotics and are looking for talented and motivated candidates to join us
- Experience a flexible and stimulating environment developing solutions for diverse technical challenges in applied R&D
- Conceive, develop, and deploy robotic and automation software solutions for advanced manufacturing applications and perception-driven solutions
- Design, build, debug and implement robotic and automation solutions
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities:
- Assist in preparing proposals and cost estimates
- Interact with customers to promote new business and develop technical requirements
- Participate on and lead technical project tasks
- Document and report technical work
- Travel on an as needed basis to customer sites and conference
- Develop and test advanced software solutions for manufacturing and industrial processes and technologies
- Requires a Bachelors with a 3.25 GPA in BS in Robotics, Software Engineering, or Computer Science or related
- 0-5 years: related robotics experience
- Must have experience with developing software
- Direct experience with controls for robotics and automation is helpful
- C++ and Python software development
- Academic experience or interest in industrial robotics, mobile robotics, 2D/3D computer vision, path planning for robotics and robot manipulation, machine learning, optimization, 2D and 3D perception/sensing for robot guidance, or robot localization.
- Valid/clear driver’s license is required
Applicant selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Applicant must be a U.S. citizen.