Role: Data Analyst (SQL)
Years of Experience:3+ years
Education Required: Bachelors Degree or Equivalent Work Experience
Required Skills Set:
- Highly proficient in SQL, structured and unstructured data, and business intelligence/reporting platforms are required
- Knowledge of scripting languages, such as Python or PHP, is nice to have
- Provide insights into developing data strategy and defining business requirements to ensure alignment between data strategy and business strategy
- Understand and contextualize business problems for data discovery and requirements gathering.
- Communicate findings clearly and concisely
- Design data models Dimensional Data Models in the Customer Experience domain
- Produce data architecture design artifacts, including Source-to-Target Data Mappings, Enterprise Data Warehouse Bus Matrix
- Develop and design architecture documentation for technical and business leadership
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.