AWS Talent Acquisition Intern
Our AWS Talent Acquisition team is seeking a Talent Acquisition intern who is looking to build and grow their career with a company that has a recruiting-focused, people-based culture.
This role is a 12-24-week internship at $17.00 an hour (20 hours per week) starting in January 2022.
What You’ll Do
· Work with the talent acquisition teams to source and screen top performing and experienced candidates
· Support the talent acquisition team in reporting and process improvements
· Network, build relationships and sell the Slalom Brand within the community, Slalom sponsored events, and community organizations
· Learn the Slalom approach for identifying and hiring top performers within the market
· Collaborate with talent acquisition and hiring leaders to understand their ideal candidates
What You’ll Bring
- 0-1 years of sales/recruiting experience (graduating seniors only)
- Passionate about people and interested in a career within sales/recruiting
- Organized and methodical; strong prioritization and self-motivated
- Excellent collaboration, relationship and team-building skills across internal teams, including virtual teams
- Strong verbal, written communication and time management skills
Slalom is a modern consulting firm focused on strategy, technology, and business transformation. In 39 markets around the world, Slalom’s teams have autonomy to move fast and do what’s right. They are backed by regional innovation hubs, a global culture of collaboration, and partnerships with the world’s top technology providers. Founded in 2001 and headquartered in Seattle, Slalom has organically grown to over 8,000 employees. Slalom has been named one of Fortune’s 100 Best Companies to Work For five years running and is regularly recognized by employees as a best place to work. Learn more at slalom.com.
Slalom is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.