SiriusXM and Pandora have joined together to create the leading audio entertainment company in the U.S. Together, we are uniquely positioned to lead a new era of audio entertainment by delivering the most compelling subscription and ad-supported audio experiences to millions of listeners — in the car, at home and on the go. Our talent, content, technology and innovation continue to be at the forefront, and we want you to be a part of it! Check out our current openings below and at http://www.siriusxm.com/careers.
Position Type: Internship
Session: Summer 2022
Location: New York, NY | Atlanta, GA
We are seeking a highly skilled, thoughtful, and excited Product Design Intern to help execute against our product vision. You will have the opportunity to work on a real project that impacts our millions of listeners, while learning from senior members of our product design team. At the end of your internship you will have valuable on the job experience, and project work you will be proud of.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work on design projects with senior members of the product design team.
- Document and present your own work to internal teams and stakeholders.
- Collaborate with product management, engineering and user research to ensure success of your project.
- You must be 18 years of age or older.
- Internships are open to current students enrolled at a university (those graduating by May 2023 are preferred) and recent graduates who graduated within the 12-month period prior to the start of the internship.
- Currently pursuing a degree in design or related field.
- Have at least one project that demonstrates your product design capabilities.
Requirements and General Skills:
- Knowledge of the latest apps and design trends (on mobile, web, desktop, etc), and ideas and opinions on how to make many of them even better.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Relevant design experience from a class, or club or extra-curricular.
- Can-do attitude: You’re the type of person who will go the extra mile to launch the best possible design.
- Must have legal right to work in the U.S.
- Experience with Figma and/or other current design tools.
- Working knowledge of Google Docs, Sheets, Slides or Microsoft/Apple equivalent.
Please note that all SiriusXM internships are paid.
More details about our company benefits can be found https://jobs.jobvite.com/siriusxm/p/cultureanddiversity!
Our goal at SiriusXM+Pandora is to provide and maintain a work environment that fosters mutual respect, professionalism and cooperation. SiriusXM+Pandora is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, gender identity, marital status, familial status, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
The requirements and duties described above may be modified or waived by the Company in its sole discretion without notice.