DIGITAL MARKETING INTERN
We are hiring summer and semester interns for one of our portfolio companies!
Working hours: 15~20 hours per week with flexibility
About the program:
Digital marketing intern positions are unpaid but their experience at the firm is invaluable, particularly for those pursuing careers in marketing and e-commerce, or having their own start-ups. They will be given real responsibility and have measurable impact on the organization. The position is ideal for 3rd or 4th year undergraduate and graduate students pursuing careers in consumer marketing, or entrepreneurship.
Who we are looking for?
- You are responsible and responsive quick learner with positive attitude
- You are able to stay positive under pressure and multitask
- Must have strong work ethic, be energetic, and have an attention to detail
- Must be able to research and solve basic technical issues
- Website & App management
- Market research and competitive analyses
- SEO & Google Analytics
- Digital marketing through social media, email campaigns, retargeted advertising.etc
- Content marketing management
- Web design as applied to specific demographics
- Good at research and MS Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Photoshop
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in digital marketing and social media management required
- Experience in SEO required
- Experience in Google Analytics
Please send your resume with cover letter to email@example.com