As a Sales & Trading Analyst, you will become an expert in exchange-traded funds (ETFs), cryptocurrency trading, and the corporate bond marketplace. You will develop an extensive understanding of the fastest growing segment of financial services over the past decade, the $4 Trillion ETF industry. You will master ETF product mechanics and the various client channels that make up the ecosystem – including; asset managers, hedge funds, and ETF issuers. You will gain the core skills necessary to establish strong client relationships, identify relevant trading activity in the market, facilitate client trades, and work with counterparties to analyze the performance of a wide range of execution strategies.
As a client-facing member of our team, you will work directly with senior team members on all ongoing sales, service, and communication with clients. Initiating and managing client relationships requires tact and diplomacy as well as sharp quantitative decision making skills and the ability to work well in a fast-paced environment.
The ETF success story is one of unprecedented growth that has significantly exceeded that of every other asset management category in the last decade. SIG is one of the largest ETF liquidity providers globally, and we have been leaders in the marketplace since the inception of the first ETFs over 20 years ago.
What we’re looking for
- Students in the last year of their bachelors or master’s degree looking to start a full-time job upon graduation
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Strong quantitative skills along with demonstrated analytical ability
- Ability to complete multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast paced, team oriented environment
- Must be a self-starter, quick learner and resourceful problem solver
- Initiative, attention to detail and the ability to prioritize are essential
- Demonstrated ability to work successfully as part of a team
- Strong passion/interest in the markets and investment management business
- Enjoy networking and cultivating relationships
- Ability to understand investment products and services, as well as general investment and securities concepts
- Will not require sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future
We don’t post salary ranges externally so any salary estimate you see listed on a third party website was not provided by SIG and may not be accurate.
SIG is not accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at SIG via-email, the Internet or directly without a valid written search agreement will be deemed the sole property of SIG, and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by SIG.